Data is a precious factor to detecting good practice, which is often overlooked in the midst of diversity of situations. Public players are devising and steering tomorrow's education policies in a complex digital environment. To reach a large and heterogeneous audience, data-driven management is strategic. We collect, analyse and put data into perspective in order to build digital policies that truly serve the school community.
Project example :
National Audience Measurement Device
Client : Ministry of National Education
The National Audience Measurement Device (NAMD) for Digital Workspaces (ENT) is a traffic monitoring device based on an external tagging solution. This complies with shared specifications that define and structure the content of the markers. It makes the data from the platforms comparable and guarantees a high level of data reliability, helping to assess the performance and use of the digital workspaces (ENT) and improve their management. This device provides data-driven management tools for education decision-makers at all levels: the State, academies, local authorities (regions, departments, districts, municipalities), schools, solution providers and partner associations.
- It counts usage regardless of the ENT platform, at a national or territorial level;
- It complements the main indicators of the ENT platforms, which are different according to each solution;
- It is a management tool for ENT project sponsors: local authorities and national education.
- Deployment of the device in around a hundred local authorities;
- Training and support for users;
- Data analysis and production of dashboards;
- Designing and implementing functional and organisational changes to the device in a complex multi-partner ecosystem.